Individual counselling for anxiety, depression and trauma. Couples and family counselling.
- Marcus Pankiw has over 15 Years Experience in the Counselling, Therapy and Social Work fields.
He was born in Calgary and spends his work life supporting individuals, couples and families through clinical counselling. He is dedicated to offering specialized support and guidance for those seeking a more whole, vital and positive life. When he’s not on another adventure in the mountains with his son, Marcus does ongoing research and work to address issues concerning couples and marriage, trauma evidence-based therapy, along with his passion for working in helping individuals become all they can be.
- Marcus has multiple Masters degrees in the Counselling and Humanities Fields, including a Masters in Clinical Social Work from the University of Calgary.
His education and ongoing training includes: Clinical Counselling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Trauma and Attachment Therapy, Mental Health (Depression, Anxiety, Addiction, Obsessive Compulsive), Feedback Informed Therapy, Mindfulness Therapy, Men’s Therapy, Hospice Counselling, Child and Youth Therapy, and Performance Psychology.
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy— Evidence-based Trauma Therapy—Colleen Clark MSW
- Couples and Marriage Training – Dr. John Gottman Institute.
- CBT – Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Mental Health
- Mindfulness in the Therapeutic Setting – Rachael Crowder PhD
- Evidence in Clinical Practice – University of Calgary
- Trauma Therapy and Clinical Practice – University of Calgary
- Feedback Informed Therapy – Dr. Scott Miller
- Mood Management Counselling – Stress, Anxiety Depression, Grief, Anger
- Clinical Social Work – University of Calgary
- Domestic Violence Training – Calgary Counselling Centre
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Integral Psychology Training – Robert Masters PhD
- Advanced Clinical Practicum – Calgary Counselling Centre