Happy December! We’re gearing up for a fantastic holiday season at the centre!
- Dec 16th 2 pm Aromatherapy Holiday Make& Take with Kelly. Click here for more information. Be sure to register to save your spot!
- Yoga Classes run Tues/Wed/Thurs until Dec 14th
- Holiday specials run until Dec 24th, purchase now and save!! in-store and online available
- Check out Dr. Andrea’s Christmas Fundraiser, see below for details.
- Qi Gong with Diane coming in January! Complimentary class Jan 11th! More information below
- Holiday Thoughts with Tracy from Soul to Soul Therapy: https://soultosoultherapy.com/blog/
- Relationship Rescue with Dulcie from Renewed Couples: https://renewedcouples.ca/teapot-tempest-soothing-conflict/
Holiday SpecialsDec 5th – 24thSave 15% on Massage Gift CertificatesSave 25% on Ortho-Bionomy Certificates$50 minimum purchase, in-store or online**Online Only**Purchase a 3 Session Package and receive aFREE 30 minute massage certificate!60 or 90 minute massage sessions
Holiday HoursDec 23: 10 – 4 pmDec 24: closedDec 25: closedDec 26: 12 – 5pmDec 27 to 30: 8:30am – 9:00pmDec 31: closedJan 1 2018: closed
Are you or someone you know scared of Chiropractic? We have the Solution!Sit comfortably for your next Chiropractic visit and experience adjustments like never before!Dr. Andrea , our Chiropractor uses the latest in computer technology to bring Chiropractic into the new age.While you are comfortably seated you will experience a gentle, precise, effective treatment, with NO twisting, NO popping, NO cracking.Don’t let your fear of Chiropractic keep you from feeling better.Chiropractic can provide relief from back pain, neck pain but also headaches, nausea, and much much more. From the very young to the more mature, it’s NOT just your back that benefits from Chiropractic Care!Come see Dr. Andrea and see how she can help you. She has an amazing offer.Give her a call today for all your health needs. Online Booking available.403-719-WELL
Spring Forest Qigong (chee gong) is a simple, efficient, and effective method for helping you experience your optimal health, wellness, and happiness; helping you to heal physical and emotional pain.The goal of SFQ is to enhance the quality of your life. You will experience simple moving meditations that can be doing standing or sitting. These movements will help to open your meridians creating more balance in your life.The SFQ method is simple and easy to learn. It is comprised of four parts that all work together: We will be exploring all four parts as well as learning some very simple moving meditations.Breathing, Gentle Movements, Mental Focus, SoundComplimentary Class Thursday Jan 11, 2018 9:30-10:30AM+ 4 week series Thursdays 9:30 – 10:30amJan 18, 25, Feb 1, 8. $45.00 for all 4 weeks.Register with Diane @ 403-829-3588Inspire Centre for Massage and Wellness2115 Sirocco Drive SW Calgary